business support services and solutions
We provide a tailored solution to your accounting and back office functions designed to let you concentrate on your main business activity. It removes the burden of compliance, yet provides you with key business information and support, whenever and wherever you need it. We can provide a comprehensive service or selected elements, but our focus is on your needs.
What can I outsource?
We can help you with the outsourcing of any aspects of your accounting and back office functions. This includes:
- Monthly sales invoicing
- Credit control
- Invoice discounting
- Payments to suppliers, staff and HM Revenue and Customs
- Cash flow management
- Monitor and control petty cash, expense claims and credit card expenses
- VAT compliance including VAT returns and EC documentation
- Monthly or quarterly management reports
- Executive summary measuring your performance against key targets
Why should I outsource?
- Outsourcing your accounting, bookkeeping and other back office functions can bring about significant cost savings. There are other major benefits:
- Outsourcing can free up both your time and that of your people so that you can focus on the strengths of the business.
- Your matters will be dealt with by experienced professionals who are experts in their own field. We have people dedicated to specific work areas such as maintaining computerised records, payroll and management accounts. You may not be able to justify employing this variety of staff.
- We will be able to deal with your accounting and back office requirements more efficiently because it is one of our core strengths.
- It can bring flexibility to your business giving you the ability to turn fixed costs into variable costs.
Do I really need management information?
Quite simply, yes you do. In fact now more than ever!
We will prepare management accounts in a format that provides you with the information you need in order to make timely and informed business decisions throughout the year. At the end of every month, not just at the end of the year, you need to understand what makes your business tick. We can also prepare an executive summary each month or quarter to measure your performance against your key targets to enable you to drive the business.
We are also finding that many more third parties, especially the banks, are demanding to see monthly management accounts. Banks in particular now expect this from many more of their customers.
And YOU retain control!!
You select as much or as little of our outsourcing service as you want and we will agree a simple pricing policy with no extra surprise costs. We will agree in advance the price for any additional work undertaken.
There are several ways in which you can access your records on-line so that you are able to retain contact and control of your accounts. Access is available from any computer with internet access, no matter what country or time zone you are in.
accounting software packages
If you need to upgrade, replace or even purchase for the first time a computerised accounting system then we can advise on the best solution for your business. We are fully accredited Sage Business Partners which gives us the expertise to supply, install and configure all Sage 50 products as well as provide you with the training to optimise the products full resources. This gives you the added reassurance that we do not just install systems and walk away. We fully understand the issues you may have involving your accounts and are able to provide you with seamless support when and where you need it.
We are experts in other accounting software packages such as QuickBooks, Quicken and MORE.
We are approved suppliers of VALIDIS services – the award winning automated accounts review software which provides instant insight into the financial health of your business. The software catches and highlights errors and anomalies in your accounting data so that you can fix any issues quickly.
We make the best use of available technology delivered electronically, usually over the internet to provide our services to you in a timely and efficient way. Our secure online facility ensures sensitive information is exchanged as securely as possible.